Social media presence is a must have on your marketing schedule and is essential for business success. It’s a great way to represent your company on a day to day basis, with posts reaching all your clients, potential customers and other businesses.
So how can you manage all your social media channels? Well, the answer is a magic tool like Hootsuite. Social management tools or systems are the saver of social media marketing today, they make posting on the huge world of social media easier. Hootsuite is one of many, but at Wave it’s something we use to post on to our many social media channels.
What is Hootsuite?
Hootsuite is a platform that allows you to manage all your accounts from one dashboard.
It’s created by multiple stream feeds, which allows you to achieve an easier process of monitoring, scheduling and publishing your social media posts.
- No more passwords! Well no that’s not entirely true, but with Hootsuite you use one interface to post and schedule on all your social media accounts with no logging into each account separately.
- The above is also a plus as you are able to keep all social platforms in one place, which makes your job easier because you can manage what’s being posted on each channels like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, WordPress, Google Plus and Foursquare.
- Do you have more than one person using your businesses’ social media? Then Hootsuite allows you to delegate responses to different team members allowing you to work as a team and assign replies and other tasks. This also means people can login to one platform to work on your social media.
- Analysing the results. This is great when you want to see how well your social media is performing and it’s brilliant to show to management clients without much additional work.
- You can customise the interface, so you see what you want to see. There are many additional streams to choose from. For example, you can see all your Facebook posts, replies and interactions in one stream and Twitter in another!
- If you want to get the most out of Hootsuite, then you may have to purchase the higher features, which means paying a monthly fee. It is, however, definitely worth it.
- Although this is a pro, if you want a full detailed report from Hootsuite you will also have to pay.
- This may not be a con for a lot of people, but sometimes the dashboard can look daunting. The information can be overwhelming for rookies.
- Hootsuite can show you a lot. On the flip side, using streams in this situation will help out a lot.
Basically, Hootsuite is a huge time saver. And we love it here at Wave! We use Hootsuite on a daily basis now and it simplifies the process of posting onto social media. As someone that works with social media all the time, it’s just a nice simple tool to use.